Omnyway is proud to power Kohl’s Pay and make back to school safer and convenient for families across the US
Kohl’s App and Kohl’s Pay, for Shopping on the Go: Kohl’s App features the option to scan and store Kohl’s gift cards, Kohl’s Cash and savings offers, and easily manage and redeem Yes2You Rewards® points in the mobile wallet for easy access at checkout. Customers can also pay quickly and easily when they use Kohl’s Pay, which connects to a Kohl’s Charge® account and allows them to apply offers, Yes2You Rewards, Kohl’s Cash and pay with one scan.
Heading Back or Logging In, the New School Year Starts at Kohl’s
As families navigate what’s ahead this school year, Kohl’s prioritizes safety and convenience for all their back-to-school shopping needs, including Drive Up service at stores nationwide
MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) is instilling confidence in families this back-to-school season with top products, smart savings and time-back hacks as parents, kids and teachers prepare for a new school year, whether at home or in the classroom. Kohl’s will continue to offer the convenience of its new Drive Up service as well as Kohl’s Pay touchless payment at stores nationwide as families shop for family-favorite brands at a great value. For the most convenient way to digitally shop with Kohl’s, customers can download the Kohl’s App to manage Kohl’s Cash® and savings offers.
“As parents know, this back-to-school season is like none we’ve seen before, and we will continue to offer an easy, convenient shopping experience for their back-to-school needs — whether that means heading back to school or logging in from home”
“As parents know, this back-to-school season is like none we’ve seen before, and we will continue to offer an easy, convenient shopping experience for their back-to-school needs — whether that means heading back to school or logging in from home,” said Greg Revelle, Kohl’s chief marketing officer. “On top of great value and favorite national brands, Kohl’s is proud to offer time-saving conveniences that are resonating with our customers — like Store Drive Up and the Kohl’s App — and we’ve prioritized health and safety in stores to better serve families as they prepare for the new school year.”
Time-Back Shopping Hacks
Kohl’s helps customers save time during the back-to-school season with easy, seamless conveniences — whether shopping in-store or online.
- Kohl’s Drive Up and Buy Online, Pick Up in Store Services: Kohl’s offers limited-contact drive up at most stores for an easier back-to-school shopping experience. Customers can simply drive up and park in designated parking spots at their local Kohl’s, and an associate will place their Kohls.com Buy Online, Pick Up in Store or Ship to Store orders directly in their trunk or backseat. To learn more about Kohl’s limited-contact drive up service, visit Kohls.com/DriveUp. Customers can also choose to Buy Online, Pick Up in Store and select to enter the store for pick up.
- Digital Experience: As many families continue to shop from home, Kohl’s is offering digital conveniences on Kohls.com to make finding everything on your back-to-school shopping list a breeze. Customers can browse the Back-To-School page for curated assortments of top product categories, as well as download a back-to-school checklist to ensure nothing is forgotten.
- Kohl’s App and Kohl’s Pay, for Shopping on the Go: Kohl’s App features the option to scan and store Kohl’s gift cards, Kohl’s Cash and savings offers, and easily manage and redeem Yes2You Rewards® points in the mobile wallet for easy access at checkout. Customers can also pay quickly and easily when they use Kohl’s Pay, which connects to a Kohl’s Charge® account and allows them to apply offers, Yes2You Rewards, Kohl’s Cash and pay with one scan.
- Kohl’s 180-Day Return Policy and Amazon Returns: Kohl’s Hassle-Free Return Policy allows customers to return in-store and Kohls.com merchandise up to 180 days after the original purchase date, and premium electronics up to 30 days after purchase with the original packaging and a valid receipt or account lookup. Customers can also take advantage of Amazon Returns at Kohl’s, available at our more than 1,100 stores nationwide, to return eligible Amazon items, without a box or label, for a free return. It’s free and convenient for the busy back-to-school season.
Favorite Brands and Outfitting Essentials
Whether heading back or logging in, Kohl’s offers everything families need to start the school year off right and give kids the confidence to tackle the new year in style, including high-quality and trend-forward sneakers, jeans, active apparel and outfitting from their favorite national brands.
- As Kids Grow: Wherever families plan to kick off the school year this fall, back-to-school essentials are still top of the list for growing kids. Kohl’s offers trendy sneakers, great fitting jeans, and high-quality active apparel for kids on the go — from top national brands like Nike, adidas, Converse, Vans, Levi’s, Under Armour, and more.
- Back to the Classroom: Heading back to class may look a little different this year, and Kohl’s has everything families need to get ready for the first day, including back-to-school basics like backpacks and mix-and-match uniform essentials, as well as face masks.
- Home School: Families logging in from home can perfect their homeschool set-up with educational toys, desk accessories, and the latest technology, including headphones and tablets — all available at Kohl’s.
- Back to College: Students transitioning back to college will find everything they need to personalize their space — whether on campus or at home — and prepare for the semester ahead, including dorm essentials, athleisure apparel, beauty and personal care, as well as licensed team gear to showcase their school spirit.
Back-to-school shoppers will enjoy Kohl’s incredible savings with Kohl’s Charge, Kohl’s Cash and Yes2You Rewards. Customers who have the Kohl’s App on their smartphone can also scan and store Kohl’s gift cards, Kohl’s Cash and savings offers, and easily manage and redeem Yes2You Rewards points in the mobile wallet for easy access at checkout.
- Kohl’s Charge: Kohl’s Charge customers save more with extra savings offers throughout the year — and that’s on top of Kohl’s already incredible sale prices. Apply for a Kohl’s Charge today, online or in store. Offers subject to credit approval. Some exclusions may apply.
- Kohl’s Cash: Customers shopping during a Kohl’s Cash earn period get $10 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent. Kohl’s Cash can be earned on anything and anywhere customers shop, whether in store, at a kiosk or online, and it can be redeemed on anything — no brand exclusions.
- Yes2You Rewards: Customers who sign up for Yes2You Rewards will find extra savings every time they shop by earning points on every purchase on Kohls.com, with no limit on points earned and no cost to join. Customers can stack their Kohl’s Charge discounts, Kohl’s Cash® and Yes2You Rewards with our incredible sale prices and special offers to maximize their savings. For Yes2You Rewards program full terms, please visit kohls.com/Y2YTerms.
Health and Safety Measures in All Kohl’s Stores
Kohl’s has taken a number of important steps to prioritize customers’ health and safety during their back-to-school shopping experience. Customers can expect to see a number of safety measures in store, including signage and floor decals to encourage social distancing, protective barriers at all registers to limit contact at checkout, an associate greeter to sanitize carts and limit occupancy, as needed, hand sanitizer stations for customer and associate use, and additional cleaning and sanitization procedures throughout the store.
Additionally, all Kohl’s associates wear masks and gloves and perform wellness checks prior to their shift, and beginning Monday, July 20, we will require all customers to wear a face covering while shopping in our stores. For more information about the steps Kohl’s is taking for the health and safety of our customers and associates, please visit Corporate.Kohls.com.
Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) is a leading omnichannel retailer with more than 1,100 stores in 49 states. With a commitment to inspiring and empowering families to lead fulfilled lives, Kohl’s offers amazing national and exclusive brands, incredible savings and an easy shopping experience in our stores, online at Kohls.com and on the Kohl’s mobile app. Since its founding, Kohl’s has given more than $750 million to support communities nationwide, with a focus on family health and wellness. For a list of store locations or to shop online, visit Kohls.com. For more information about Kohl’s impact in the community or how to join our winning team, visit Corporate.Kohls.com or follow @KohlsNews on Twitter.
Julia Fennelly, firstname.lastname@example.org, 262.703.1710